These gluten free raspberry muffins are a real treat, so moist and buttery!
· 1 1/2 cups pure icing sugar
· 2 cups almond meal or gluten free flour and extra for dusting
· 3 eggs
· 100g Sujon Frozen Raspberries
· 180g unsalted melted butter
· Flaked almonds, to sprinkle (optional)
· Icing sugar, to dust
· Melted butter, to grease
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease mini muffin pans with melted butter and dust with almond meal or gluten free flour.
Combine the sugar, almond meal or gluten free flour in a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add lightly whisked eggs and butter (needs to be melted & cooled first). Stir until well combined.
Divide mixture in the muffin pans and the Sujon Frozen Raspberries among the centre. Sprinkle with the flaked almonds (optional).
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until light golden.
Let the muffins cool for about 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely then dust with icing sugar.