We made these gluten free pancakes on the weekend and they were a huge hit.
To make these super moist and fluffy Pancakes all you need is:
1/2 cup Sujon Frozen Blueberries
1. In a mixing bowl, mash the banana.
2. Add in the eggs and mix well. You can add the blueberries into the mix carefully now
or keep them aside for later and use as a topping.
3. In a pan, heat oil on medium-low heat.
4. Pour a large spoonful into the pan.
5. Flip when it turns golden.
6. Top with your favourite toppings and enjoy!