Updated: Jul 22, 2019
1. Add berries to yoghurt, porridge or cereal.
2.Whip up a berry smoothie for breakfast, lunch or dessert
3. Make a fruit salad with any berry and a combo of melon and kiwifruit cubes.
4. Top a green salad with feta cheese and half cup of blueberries or raspberries, drizzle with vinaigrette or lemon juice.
5. Top biscuits with blackberries, canned peaches or apricots and cream cheese for a quick snack or lunch.
6. Make a fruit cup by hollowing out a melon, add avocado slices, blueberries, blackberries or raspberries, sprinkle with some vinaigrette. Make a savoury dinner cup by adding canned tuna to the above.
7. Lightly mash together half cup of raspberries and a quarter cup of low-fat ricotta cheese, then drizzle with chocolate syrup, dessert wine or Muscat for a decadent dessert.
8. Puree raspberries, strawberries or blackberries and use as a melba sauce with French lamb cutlets or white meats. Ellagic acid is in the seeds, so try to sift them out!
9. Snack on them straight from the frozen pack!
10. Freeze them with water in ice-cube trays and add them to your drink. Add mint for a extra freshness.
77 views0 comments